Motorcyclists are often the wanderlust type, and these devices and accessories help riders get outdoorsy and adventurous.
- Garmin Zumo 590LM – $549 – Arguably one of the best motorcycle GPS units of all time, this rugged device’s 5″ display is readable even in direct sunlight. Simply put, it has it all.
- Garmin Zumo 660LM GPS Motorcycle Navigator – $388 – Steal of a deal on a slightly smaller, refurbished device. Available with/without Sirius XM radio.
The Venox is a rare 250cc baby muscle-cruiser. Mine is currently beside me, inside YouMotorcycle HQ, after over 35,000 amazing kilometers together. Top sellers:
- KYMCO Venox 44 Tooth Sprocket Upgrade – $89 – Improves the gearing of the Venox, making it better performing and greatly improving the power band in all gears.
- KYMCO Venox Saddlebags – $189 – Superior quality leather by Saddleman. Includes mounting brackets.
15) Controls, grips, levers, and more
A variety of adjustable levers, grips, and other small control accessories were sold. We actually learned about some pretty cool stuff from you guys! Here are some of our favorites:
- Krator Spiked 1″ Hand Grips – $15 – These look a lot like the Kuryakyn ISO 1″ grips, but come at $50+ cheaper. However, the reviews weren’t so great on fit, so if you aren’t daring, the Kuryakyn may still be your safest bet!
- Iztoss Velcro Heated Grips – $15 – These velcro heated grips can be wired up and taken off in about half an hour by anyone who’s ever had enough skill to charge their own battery. No ugly grips year round, quick installation/removal.
- Adjustable Levers – NA – I needed to give props to the excellent selection of aftermarket adjustable levers available on Amazon. Even if there’s nothing wrong with your levers now, adjustable levers are a great way to make your bike more comfortable and tailored for you.
16) Other Cool Stuff
- BreakAway Motorcycle Cruise Control – $189 – My Yamaha FZ6R, previously taken from Toronto, Canada, to California and back has one of these and I love it. This mechanical cruise control is easy to engage, and automatically disengages with any application of the brakes or of the thumb trigger.
- Motorcycle Slip-Ons and Full Exhaust Systems – NA – It’s very hard to compete with the prices offered on exhausts on Amazon, trust me, I looked into it, a lot! Go see for yourself.
- Cell Phone RAM Mount – $45 – I’ve been trusting RAM Mounts to hold my devices on my Handlebar since 2009. Nearly 100,000 km (62,000 miles) later and they haven’t let me down once.
That’s it! Ok, so it’s more like 30 top selling items, but this is the stuff that, even after ten years of riding, I get excited about putting on my wishlist.
A big thank you to everyone who’s supported the site, be it from liking and sharing our posts to checking out the sponsors or buying yourself something new via our Amazon links. Your support means a lot. Thank you!