Our Little Adventure to… The Badlands!
It was like a freak of nature, and we were walking through it. You Need to see this!
- The Badlands are located on Old Baseline Rd., just West off of Hurontario (Highway 10), just North of Caledon and Brampton.
- If you’re coming out this far, be sure to check out Forks of the Credit Rd. just north of here, a great scenic route and a decent road (provided you go during the week when it isn’t crowded with weekend warriors and Peele Regional).
- You might also want to go for a ride through Caledon and up to the nearby Hockley Valley Rd.
If anyone is looking to check out the Badlands here is some info from other sites. We haven’t verified any of the info on these outside links, but feel free to take a look.
- Cheltenham Badlands 11 km hike by TorontoHiking.com
- Information on Badlands and their formation from wikipedia
- Three gas stations with washrooms (plenty more along Airport Rd. and Hurontario as well).
- The Black Bull.
- The Badlands.
- Forks of the Credit Rd.
- Hockley Valley Rd.