KYMCO’s new flagship scooter, a 700cc fuel-injected, parallel twin road monster is set to land on North American shores in the next few months. The MyRoad 700i has been long awaited in the United States in Canada. We’ve been hearing about it for almost three years, and there’s good reason for the all of the hype.
MotorcyclistOnline announced that the MyRoad 700i would arrive in the United States as early as September of 2012. The large capacity touring scooter puts out just under 60 horsepower and 46 lb-ft. of torque. Despite a large engine, the MyRoad 700i maxi-scooter still provides enough underseat storage for two helmets.
The list of technology in the MyRoad 700i is impressive and extensive:
- Built in tire pressure gauges
- Electronically adjustable suspension
- Keyless suspension
- ABS to compliment the tripple disk brakes
- Parallel-twin engine with four valves per cylinder, dual overhead cams and fuel-injection
- Adjustable windshield*
- Adjustable seat*
* Not confirmed at press time.